Thursday, June 26, 2008

The low down on my low down sister

The latest and greatest...

My mom found out that Amanda not only is going to court for drug possession charges, but will likely be going to court for writing bad checks. How many bad checks do you have to write before you actually go to court for it?

Michael went over to her old (mobile) home to retrieve the kid's things. He found cockroaches everywhere and sh*t and p*ss on William's highchair. Seriously, ours gets gummed up with food but human waste?

It's amazing her kids aren't psychopaths.

My mom is now on the path of taking the kids permanently. My sister is apparently too stupid, drugged up or emotionally void to care for her offspring. Stacey, the kids and I are going down there next week and hopefully we can come up with some sort of plan. We have offered to take January, who is 5, for the rest of the summer.

Stay tuned...

No comments: