Friday, June 27, 2008

Priorities for my upcoming vacation

I'm pretty stoked. We're going to the Lake next Wednesday, but will be doing some fun things here in St Louis before then. The things include:

St Louis Zoo - free and the super awesome Dinosaurus exhibit is free if you get there between 8-9am. This is one time it's nice that our kids get us up before 6am

City Museum - pricey but so worth it. I really want to try the three story slide this time. At the City M, Chloe is 2 (mum's the word)

Grant's Farm - where else can you ride a tram, pet a goat, and get free AB beers? It's free but parking is $10 (they're pretty slick, huh?)

Otherwise, I'd really just like to have a nice relaxing week. I also want to make it a point to take lots of pictures of the kids.

Jessica, our new nanny will be moving in over the weekend and it will be nice to have some new energy in the house. We will miss Rebekah though.

I'm also picking up the huge meat order we're buying with part of the insurance money (Stacey has his equipment bag stolen on the road). I'm just hoping a half hog and hind quarter of beef fit in my deep freeze.

Otherwise, BBQ anyone?

No comments: