Friday, July 31, 2009

Gearing up for a fun weekend

As I count down the last 2.5 hours of work for the week, I'm getting excited about our weekend plans.

Tonight we're going to a family thing at church for people with kids elementary age and younger. They have an awesome indoor playspace (think McDs but cooler) and there will be much junk food and soda.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to the zoo in the morning then we're taking Chloe for a pedicure. Poor kid hardly gets to do anything "just her" these days and one of the local salons has kid sized pedicure chairs. I think she'll get a kick out of it. Then back to the house for a nap and maybe some movies on the sofa.

Sunday we'll head to church and possibly the Magic House afterwards. We haven't been in a while and I think Chloe's the right age to really enjoy it. I want to try the giant slide. The more naps and lounging.

Monday I'm off and hoping to finally get some sewing done. I have a project started for Chloe and have been itching to use my basically unused machine, purchased December 2008. Oops...

No comments: