Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why Conservatives Should Enjoy the Inaguration

Article on Slate

This is a good article, but I do feel like today's events are a bit of a circle jerk for the liberal media. Also, Bush was chastised for spending half as much as Obama is on the Inaguration and ceremonies.
My take on the next 4 years is that Obama will remain the moderate he seems to have become already and will be praised for fixing it all when he's really just acted like a pseudo-conservative. Uhm, Rick Warren much?
Also, I see the media suddenly downplaying the 'terrible economy'.
Now, I am not blaming anything the media does on Obama and really I have no actual beef with him. I disagree with him but I don't think he's a bad guy.
In all honestly, I probably would've watched today had McCain won but only to see Palin. She's still my girl!

No comments: