Thursday, January 29, 2009

A visit from friends

My EM friend Sarah came into town Tuesday night with her husband Dean and son Khai. They came in late so we basically said hello and I showed them to their room.

Luckily, I was off Wednesday so the kids and I stayed home and hung out with our friends. It was nice talking with Sarah and Chloe enjoyed hamming it up for our company. Stacey took the afternoon off work and the men talked shop (Dean is a QA tester for Activision games). We ventured out for dinner to the Mexican restaurant up the street. Yum!

They made the long trek from St Louis to Minneapolis (they stopped on the way back from Tallahassee, FL) over the night and arrived this morning.

We're planning to trip to Minnesota this summer to see Sarah and some other friends who live in the area. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Then you can see me, too! Glad you guys all had fun. Did you enjoy Khai's little giggle?