Friday, September 5, 2008

But I'm the judgemental one...

I am a Christian. I am not ashamed of that. I believe in God, Jesus, redemption, salvation and faith. I believe in the Bible.

I do not judge you if you don't believe. I don't hate you. I don't say you're going to hell. I love you and try to be your friend. I might even pray for you (whether you've asked or not). If you have questions about my faith, I will answer them. I'll admit to not knowing an answer and will try and find it.

So do you not see the irony in saying I'm judging you simply because I believe. If my beliefs offend you so much just by me verbalizing them, perhaps you should ask yourself why. Then get back to me with any questions because I'll still love you.

I will not, however, be a doormat for you to wipe off your guilt and doubt.

No comments: