Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PMS so bad even my PC is broken!

I know I should be happy about having 12 months with no Aunt Flo, but really...

I have had PMS for almost a week now and cramps that aren't awful but are so annoying since Saturday. I actually spent most of the weekend in bed instead of at Christine's playing with my friends.

I'm crampy, my back hurts, my nipples are shredded, I'm crabby and tired. boo hoo poor me

Mostly, I just wish AF would get here so I wouldn't' have to wonder how long this will last. With Chloe, she just showed up without warning.

I think the PMS has now transferred to my work PC as I had to manually power down the darn thing about 15 times. I'm about ready to chuck the darn thing (not good since I work in IT).

I did get a Diva cup and some cloth pads last night so at least I'm ready. Are you listening Aunt Flo? Open the floodgate already!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I can't help it. I have to say it:

I don't wanna hear it!!!!!!

(you-know-i-love-you-right?)