Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy First Birthday Benjamin






Benjamin, in the Bible, was the last son of Rachel and Jacob. Rachel died giving birth to him and Benjamin means 'son of my pain'. Besides Joseph, he was the favored son of Jacob as Rachel was his favored wife.

Ironically, Benjamin is the son of my joy, the son of my spirit. If I could give a meaning to his name, it would be Hallelujah! (with the exclamation point).

Benjamin, you are a truly loved boy. Your smile brings happiness and you are adored by everyone you meet. You are a beloved son and brother. Your sister truly enjoys you and I enjoy the dynamic you've brought to our family.

Happy Birthday to my sweet man, to Chloe's Mr. Beefy and Daddy's pride and joy. You have shown me just how much love my heart can hold.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Great pics, he is such a cute little thing! Happy Birthday Benjamin :)

Claire said...

I love you Ben!