Friday, September 5, 2008

Yea for hot water

The new part came, it works and we have hot water. Too bad this week has worn me out so much I can barely think about the dishes that have been sitting all week. Not the mention the countless McD meals we've eaten trying to avoid dishes. This family will be loading up on fruits and veggies stat!

I had a great night with the kids. We hit Babies R Us where I rocked the sling and got lots of questions about it (take that, over priced strollers!) for some baby/eco friendly diapers then off to Costco for some much needed groceries.

Chloe is such a cool kid. She's funny and kind, smart and resourceful, clever and witty. She is in love with babies and would shout "Hey, can I touch your baby!" at anyone who passed by with an infant. I guess babies, like toys, are more fun when they are not yours. That's not to say she doesn't love Benjamin b/c she's such a great big sister.

I really need to pray more often for patience. A little extra effort on my part really brings out the best in my daughter, and myself.

No comments: