Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gripes for the day... sigh...

So the fabulous new part for our water heater almost works. Some adapter piece doesn't fit making the whole thing useless. They're sending a new adapter but it won't be here until tomorrow. I guess it's back to the YMCA for our bathing needs.

Not only that, but they charged for $32 for the shipping they said would cost $3 AND it came out of my husband's account which is only a holding tank for his reimbursements with a few extra dollars to spare. They're giving it back; now I just hope we don't get an overdraft fee.

Now, Verizon is telling me we can't switch out plan from wireless Internet to a cell phone. On Tuesday they said they could and not they say they can't? I have to wait until 11am our time so I can call Tele Sales. This should be fun.

No comments: