Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eckert's, Blues, and Aunt Flo

We took the kids to Eckert's Saturday to meet up with some friends and pick pumpkins. It was a great fall day and, while exhausting, we had a great time.



Stacey took Chloe to see the Blues. They've been going to Saturday night games and having a great time. Chloe especially likes the fights and the cheap seats actually give the best view.

Chloe also got her first haircut Sunday. I was less than impressed with Cool Cuts for Kids and will not be back, but her hair does look better with some of the split ends removed. Taking some of the weight off has also brought back the curl. It looks nice.

My arch nemesis (ok maybe that's a bit dramatic) Aunt Flo came to visit Sunday. You'd think after two years I'd complain less but no, I won't. Not only do I get that monthly unpleasantness but now I have ot worry aobut fertility. While I'd love to have more kids, I'd like to wait another year before we start trying. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get this nagging feeling I won't have that long. Maybe I should start reading up on family planning. Anyone Catholic? :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sorry about the AF, at least you got 2 years, I barely got half of that.

Check out the book "Taking Charge of your fertility", It will tell you more than you ever wanted to know about the subject!

Claire said...

I love you, but I do not feel sorry.

I was robbed, man! Robbed!!!