Thursday, October 30, 2008

They hugged!

My kids are awesome. They love each other and for the most part play well together. Chloe is sometime ornery but usually nice to her brother, and he's generally happy to follow her around and is a captive audience for her general silliness. Him chasing her around the dining room table is a favorite activity for both.

Chloe loves to hug and kiss on her brother, especially when he's nursing. This morning was no different but then he insisted I put him down so he could walk over and hug Chloe. Talk about a smile to start your day.

Which reminds me... I've been slacking in the picture department but with Halloween coming tomorrow, I'll be sure to get some great shots. Chloe and Stacey are going to the Blues game tonight and they're going all out for the holiday with games and candy for the kids who are also encouraged to wear their costumes. Chloe will be wearing the infamous monkey costume with a Blues jersey over it.

No comments: