Thursday, October 9, 2008

The only bad thing about having real life online friends

At the risk of sounding like a nerdy loser, I love my online friends. I have found people who really get me and it's great. Good or bad, my online friends have made me forget that most of my crazy parenting is crazy. I forget that everyone else isn't like me. It's wonderful.

I am very fortunate that some of these people live nearby and I'm able to spend lots of face to face time with them. I've also been lucky enough to travel and meet some of them.

However, there are so many I have not met in person and I yearn to. Wouldn't it be great if you could bundle up all your fiends and live in one place. Here I go on my wishes for a commune again...

They are my bosom friends, they are my 'people', they are the women I love...

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'm so proud to be one of your "people." :)

Amber said...

I agree. I love you girl!