Thursday, October 16, 2008

On a happier note

I had a great time with Amber and Cathy. It was so good for my soul to have my friends here and be able to talk in person and love on them. I get to see Amber once or twice a year, but had not seen Cathy for, gosh, 2 1/2 years. I can't believe it had been that long.

Cathy takes wonderful photos and always seems to catch those action "real life" shots I feel I often miss. I guess it didn't feel like such a long absence b/c I'm able to peek almost daily at her family.

Here are a couple cute photos she took of Chloe at a local park.

Chloe and Ariel had a great time together. I'm not sure what they're talking about, but I'm certain it was deep. lol

Chris, Chloe, Ariel and Pat

2 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures, I agree, Cathy is amazing at catching those real life moments. It was so nice to hang out with you, many times I wish I lived closer.

Guess what? I get to come back after Thanksgiving for another visit! Probably from the 3rd-13th of December. More details later.

Valerie said...

Wahoo!!!