Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A detour does not mean the end...

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference" ~Robert Frost~

I am feeling really emotional... again.

I feel like I want to fail the interview so I can just go home, but I know even six months at this job would be so beneficial. I'd be able to save some money plus I'd have IT street cred by working at AB. It is very difficult to get a tech job with AB.

I should know quickly if I got the job or not so hopefully I'll know Friday and won't spend the weekend in anguish over uncertainty.

I have a list of likely interview questions so I guess I should get on with studying them. I spent my lunch break reading Homeschooling: The Early Years. It's a great read so far. sigh...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Trust girl, trust your heart and your brain, trust that you'll just know the right thing to do if your heart and brain disagree. (((HUG)))

Anonymous said...

This experience is the paradigm of modern motherhood. It's such a difficult thing to have to choose. Trust your instincts.

Jen said...

That poem has been one of my favorites since Junior High and, ironically, has come to describe so much of my life. You're absolutely right, a detour does not equal the end, and I'm thankful for that reminder today as well!

I agree with Amber and Brooke - things will work out just as they should if you trust your heart.