Friday, November 14, 2008

Maybe Friday the 14th is my unlucky day

We have a showing today so, of course, Stacey is out of town, Benjamin has croup (not serious but he wants to be nursed 24/7) and there are huge piles of laundry everywhere.

I was basically up all night but managed to get up reasonably, get diapers out of the dryer for the sitter, get laundry in the machines and put the dirty stuff in sorted baskets and basically get things together.

Then Chloe melts down regarding an umbrella (it's raining here too) her and I end up in a screaming match and we get out the door. I've forgotten my bag of pump parts so I grab that and we are really off this time. Traffic is bad and I'm actually late to work.

I get to work and realize I've left that same bag o pump parts in the van. Luckily, my sitter ran it back up to me.

Oh, and my right nipple is still acting up and after an night of non-stop nursing, is cracked open again. Luckily, I did remember my new best friend Lansinoh.

I'm not usually one to feel like I'm having an all-out bad day, but I really think today is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Chloe told me some days are like that. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. Hope your day improves. ((((HUG))))