Sunday, November 9, 2008

Retiring the Monkey Costume

Chloe has a monkey costume that we bought for her first Halloween. It was sized 2-4, but they were out of the infant size so we went with it. It was a bit too big, but it worked.

She has worn the same costume every Halloween since. This year, the legs were barely long enough but she wanted to be the Monkey Costume again.

I was planning to hold it for Benjamin to use, but I think I'm going to put it in Chloe's box (where I keep favorite outfits, cards, etc for each kid). It's just too Chloe and I can't see it being worn by anyone else. Ok, so I might take his picture in it just for laughs.

She already plans to be a witch next year. I'm excited. I think I might dress up too!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww, I agree with you though. The monkey is Chloe for sure.

One of the first signs that you were destined to be one of my best friends, you called Chloe your Chunky Monkey just like I called Zara when she was a baby!