Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm getting there...

Things accomplished:
  1. checked out Teacher's Lounge store (they have free storytime!)
  2. purchased lesson plan book for preschool
  3. did first write-up of ad and sent to buddies for proofreading/editing
  4. investigated various curriculum
  5. spoke with co-worker with homeschooling wife about purchasing old materials
I also put up an ad on CL regarding New Year's care. Stacey and I are looking to watch a couple of kids that night to make a little extra cash and have someone for Chloe and Benjamin to play with. Who knows? Maybe I'll recruit some kids for my preschool program too!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good work Val!
I'll check out your ad for you if you want.

Andrea P. said...

Val, I'm so proud of you for tackling your dreams. You are doing a great job checking things off your list. Keep up the good work!

I've tagged you on my blog. It's just good fun - check it out!