Friday, November 14, 2008

My interview with the headhunter

He continues to tell me I'm the ideal candidate with supreme qualifications and I continue to doubt. He was really impressed by my resume and I just can't imagine I'm that good.

He sent my resume to AB and they want to skip the phone interview and go directly for an in person meeting. I'm going to meet with them on Thursday so I'm the last person they talk to and we'll go from there. I get the impression they'd make a decision quickly and if I'm the person they want, I'd put in my two week notice and be there.

I figure since I was going to leave this job anyway, I might as well take a higher paying one until I do that. He also brought up two good points that I could work there a few months, save money and increase my IT street cred by having AB on my resume (they are an incredibly hard company to get in with).

In the meantime, I have to go out and buy an outfit appropriate for an interview. My present wardrobe is way to on the casual side of things.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds good. Have fun shopping for some new duds.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the interview!